Thứ Ba, 21 tháng 1, 2014

What customers said about our Magento Banner extension

  • Works Perfect!

    Misho

    • Great module. Super easy to configure and works really great on Magento v.1.6.2. I was looking for something like that, thanks! A very satisfied customer here – 5 thumbs up!

    Working after a few changes

    Nate

    • Slider looks and works =great after I made these changes: 1) Remove line 63 (this was using Dreamweaver) 2) Was getting a 404 error within the admin until I logged out and logged back in. 3) Updated .js with 1.7.2 to fix in IE. Thanks!

    Nice free extesion! MUST HAVE!

    Daniel Skov

    • Perfect slider extension. Does the job very well. Easy to use and customize. I had problem adding new banner, and check how to fix it in these reviews. Very easy. - Just navigated to: /app/code/community/Magestore/Bannerslider/Block/Adminhtml/Bannerslider/Edit/Tab Then i removed this code on line 32: $model->setStoreId(Mage::app()->getStore(true)->getId()); This free extension is worth paying for! :)

    Thanks

    Ms Alice

    • Hi!! Great. It's working perfectly now. Thanks! Alice

    Powerful extension

    surached

    • I love very much , Powerful banner slider extension that I ever see banner slider.

    Very nice extension

    shabeer

    • Thanks guys, it is working well in magento 1.6 too.Appreciate the job.

    Free Extension can work without license key

    Magestore

    • Hi Othman and Edyta, The Banner Slider is a free extension so it can work without license key. If you have any further request, please feel free to submit a ticket to our support system http://support.magestore.com Your tickets will be answered and solved for sure. Thanks, Magestore

    Simple and good !!!

    Roshan Joseph

    • Thanks guys... very nice slider works fine in my shop.. i can't believe its a free magento extension !!!

    Never got a Registration Key

    Othman

    • I have installed this extension, but I dont have Registration Key - where I can find them ??

    Problem with registration

    Edyta

    • Hi I have installed this extension, but I dont have Registration Key - where I can find them ??

    Simple extension to Start

    Pradeep

    • I have tried this extension for Magento version 1.5.1, and it worked smoothly. It is really a good start up extension

    Useful extension

    Philip

    • Thanks for it, i can have expected banners easily. Although it is free stuff your support team helps me carefully when I have troubles with it

    Very simple and good!

    Jeffrey

    • This is a very simple slider and works fine on my Magento 1.5.x installation. It's a 'Must Have'!

    Support is awesome!

    ibsistemas

    • The support is awesome. I've tried to use it and it wasn't work properly. After looking on the internet, I found a cupom that solved one of my problems. However, I was having some issues with IE compatibility and opened a ticket support on their help desk. Less than 24 hours they answered me, I tried to fix it by myself and couldn't do it. After letting them help me, the problem was fixed and the extension was working 100% fine on IE. Thanks Magestore!

    Good extension, great support

    TheTiGuR

    • The installation seemed to have worked fine, but had trouble with actually using Banner Slider, but after a quick email to support, they were able to log in and fix the problem with a minimum of fuss. All of this is amazing considering this is the free version of their extension and will definitely consider the Pro version if warranted for the site I am building.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét